All candidates are the OTET registration 2018 Admission Form Eligibility PDF download from the official web page. OTET application form admission form eligibility pdf download the website OTET exam board. The Board of secondary education of Odisha is responsible for the code and conduct as well as the authority of the board. All the OTET admit card are available online and can be downloaded once the links are specified on the website.
OTET Registration 2018
The examination is conducted by the board every year for selecting the most proficient candidates who are competent and skillful and are interested in the job of teaching. The candidates can apply for the teaching eligibility test online as well.
The candidates who have applied for the current year examination of Odisha TET examination can download the OTET registration 2018 admission form OTET Best Books 2018 pdf download from the official website of the department easily by following the links provided on the website for the ease and convenience of the candidates.
Odisha TET online Registration form 2018
A two years diploma in the special education which must be approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India must also be done by the candidate. In this way, there are separate OTET Requirements 2018 for the qualification of paper two. The candidates must fulfill all the requirements to appear for the examination. The OTET Registration 2018 admission forms and the application forms are also available in the form of pdf or the ease and convenience of the candidates.
The candidate must stay tuned to the official website of the department in order to stay updated about all the necessary information about the examination and the board. The candidate must have passed the higher and secondary examination or any other exam equivalent to it with at least a score of fifty percent and a diploma of two years in elementary education.
Steps to fill OTET 2018 Application form online
- The first important step is to visit the official website of the department.
- The next step is to visit the notification section which is available on the right side of the screen.
- Now the candidate should select the option of viewing all the notifications which are given at the bottom of the homepage
- After this, the candidates must find out the respective link which is suitable for his/her query or filling the admission form.
- It is very important to go read all the notification as well as the instructions properly in order to understand the examination pattern and procedure more properly.
- After reading the complete advertisement, the candidate must select the option of filling the online application form as soon as possible.
- The candidate should select the option of register online for filling the form.
- After this, all the crucial documents should be uploaded whichever is required by the authorities.
- The documents should be uploaded in a proper format as per the requirements of the department.
- After fulfilling all the requirements, the candidates should press the submit button.
- An application fee of Rs 350/- must also be paid through an SBI challan which is generated on the website itself.
- The printout should be taken out for future reference. It is essential to bring the printout along while appearing for the examination.
There are basically two papers conducted the examination. To clarify all the first paper, the candidates should fulfill the following requirements.